Once settled into your spacious and luxurious new home, you can kick off your shoes and enjoy its custom-made comforts. Wind down from your travels with cocktails overlooking the ocean from the privacy of your own balcony while you plan your adventures for the next day.
Amenities planned for the Altos los Robles community include:
- Picnic areas and grilling pit
- A refreshing pool nestled in with trees and fauna with views of volcanoes to the East
- Sunbathing areas near the pool
- A beautiful gorf driving range
- A gym and work-out area
- An area to practice Yoga or Pilates with professional trainers
- Established walking and hiking trails through manicured green areas as well as wild natural areas
- Horseback rides to the nearby beach
- Gardens for planting your own vegetables and herbs
- Abundant fruit trees available seasonable for mango, bananas, limes, and others
- Abundant sources of a variety of fresh herbs
- Observing abundant wildlife and a large variety of birds in the community
Our community boasts production of herbs, vegetables, tropical fruit trees and our own water wells keeping us independent of outside suppliers when necessary. We have an abundance of cattle in the immediate area and good relationships with local ranchers.
Food deliveries to your home from outside restaurants are available by telephoning and we have a local fresh market less than one kilometer from our front gate open weekdays starting at 6 am.
In a planned community effort, your HOA fees will support in part a community vegetable garden and herb production area that can let you have vegetables and herbs when in season a short walking distance from your front door. We currently have an abundance of mangoes at two locations in the community when in season.
One of the reasons we have so much wildlife visiting from nearby Iguanita National Park is that our fruitful fields and forests attract numerous animal and bird species which can be seen frequently on the property.
It is possible to walk to Playa Iguanita in the nearby National Park. This takes about 25 min. and is an invigorating walk down 400 ft. to the generally deserted Iguanita National Park beach with views of the new sailboat marina, the Papagayo bay, turtles, wildlife, birds, and a beautiful place to swim and sun and fish.